I used to write a blog called Cute, Smart and Organized that was aimed at reminding you just how amazing you already are. The following is a post from that blog.
Even little holidays make a fun excuse for a special get-together with friends. Today: a little inspiration for a lady-like lunch with your closest girlfriends.
1. St. Patrick's Themed compact mirrors make fun favors to remember the day by. $4.20 from Imcreations2 on Etsy
2. I love the soft green and cream colors in this simple paper party garland. $4.00 for 9 feet by Caitlin's Creations on Etsy
3. Keep the green theme going with party plates! mydeco.com
4. Find the recipe for these Minty Macarons for St. Patrick's Day on ZoeBakes.com
5. Fabrics-by-the-yard are a great way to get unique table linens. Tablecloth fabric: Sanderson Ooti Cotton from fabricsandpapers.com. Napkin fabric: Spoonflower.com
I hope you make a point to get together with your friends soon!